Saturday, September 13, 2014

Regan Family News Vol 1#9

Here's a link to RFN Vol 1#9 January, 1963


Make the most of our blog:

  • Want a better view of any of the photos or images you've seen posted on these blogs? 
    • Simply click on them and they pop into a new window. Then right click and save
  • Looking for former editions of the RFN? 
    • Click the Past Regan Family News Editions link up top (just beneath the header)
  • Want to make corrections in your contact information? 
    • Click on the Contacts link also beneath the header. Then click on the Regan Family Contact Information link to get to our address file
  • Want to see Reunion photos?
    • Click on 2014 Reunion Photos, again beneath the header
  • Wonder where you can find former blog posts? 
    • Follow the blog archive in the right hand margin
  • Want to  participate by leaving a compliment, complaint, correction? 
    • Comments can be added at the bottom of the page

Here's what you'll find in Volume 1#9:


  • Family news from:
    • Helen and Ray Gundersen, Joan and Harry Wellington, and John Regan's west coast family. 
      • I was close with my Aunt Helen and Uncle Ray and I remember my cousin Joan, husband Harry and son Brian. Brian was around my age so we hung out at family gatherings the few times we were together. I'm not sure what became of the Wellingtons but would be interested. And my cousin John Regan's west coast family... I really didn't know any of them, so if anyone has information they'd like to share, I would certainly be interested in hearing it.
  • Ross writes an epic 6 page continuation of his reminiscence of life in Brooklyn. There is fascinating stuff here including the story of the three Regan boys vacationing upstate and eventually meeting Roy Johnston.

In other news:


I believe that I've written in the past that I've been doing some genealogical research and that I really haven't uncovered any enlightening information other than what Ross shares in his RFN publications. I have amassed a family tree for my children and I'm working on a way to share the Regan portion of that tree with you all. Look for that next issue and I'll be enlisting your support in updating or correcting any information I might have. 

Have a great September!




No comments:

Post a Comment